"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

jueves, diciembre 16, 2010

Lo que dijimos,, lo que diremos...II ( Lo escribimos nosotros)

fear nada

Vows
Even if you were a coward, I would love you my whole life, you and no other.
Aunque fueses un cobarde, te amaria mi vida entera, a ti y nadie mas.
If you were homeless I would love you because you are my hearth.
Si tu estuvieses sin techo, yo te amaria porque tu eres el calor del hogar.
Crying and laughing I will hold your hand through the crossroads and the paths.
Llorando y riendo, cogere tu mano a traves de encrucijadas y senderos.
By your side in this journey I will love you without fear nor lies.
A tu lado en este viaje, te amare sin miedos ni mentiras.
Not knowing how, whence or where I will love you directly without problems nor pride.
Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde,
te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo:
.
This way I love you, because I could love no other, but in this way I am and you are, so close that your hand in my chest is mine

Así te amo porque no sé amar de otra manera que yo soy y tu eres, tan cerca que tu mano sobre mi pecho es mía.
So close your eyes are closed in my slumber.
You will be the one I need
Stand
Be free my love,
Our futures paved with better days and dias felices

Tan cerca que se cierran tus ojos con mi sueño.
Tu seras el que yo necesito, el unico que es, que esta.
Se libre amor.
Nuestros futuros estan repletos de los mejores dias de esta vida, de dias felices.

0 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias: