"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

sábado, diciembre 30, 2006

stuck in the middle with you, very stuck...

fear nada">

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight. I got a feeling that something
ain't right.
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair and I'm wondering how I'll get
down those stairs.
Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle
with you.
Yes, I'm stuck in the middle with you and I'm wondering what it is I
should do.
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face, losing control, I'm all over
the place.
Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle
with you.
Well, you started off with nothing and you're proud that you're a
self-made man.
And your friends they all come crawling, slap you on the back and say,
please, please.
Stuck in the middle with you and I'm wondering what it is I should do.
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor? I don't think that I can take it
anymore.
Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle
with you.
Well, you started off with nothing and you're proud that you're a
self-made man.
And your friends they all come crawling, slap you on the back and say,
please, please.
Stuck in the middle with you, yes I'm stuck in the middle with you.

3 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

Anónimo dijo...

hasta que no abras el corazon no hay nada que hacer, despierta ya de ese coma que tu dices.. o es que hay alguien en canarias, o sigues colga del guri, y yo no lo se, dime

Anónimo dijo...

hostias hostias eras tu la que iba corriendo con una sudadera verde??

Anónimo dijo...

Tu que llegarás una hora antes que yo al 2007, llámame y dime como es...
Un abrazo lleno de arena