"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

domingo, mayo 11, 2014

queda dicho:)

fear nada
Mi cumple es de los dia mas maravillosos del año. Es una oportunidad genial para ser agradecido .
Dar las gracias por estar aqui y ahora, sintiendo todo el amor y con salud, en esta vida, esta vida...este momento y todo lo que me ha hecho estar y llegar aqui.

Por lo tanto, muchas gracias a todos los que se acordaron de mi ayer, a los que lo olvidaron , a los que me me felicitaron una semana y un mes antes. A los que me regalaron su voz y sus risas con una llamada,, a los que me hicieron llorar de alegria..a los que ya no estan para felicitarme,,

Gracias infinitas a mi madre y a mi padre,,las mejores criaturas de este universo, sin ellos seria imposible estar aqui sentada escribiendo esto. Mi ma y mi pa, gracias por contarme todos los años como he nacido.. y lo que paso ese dia... incluso cuando creias que era un chico.. jajjjajjaja .parte es verdad... gracias por esas cajas que me mandais .. ojala un dia al abrirlas os encuentro dentro,,,

Tengo mucha suerte sintiendoros a todos ahi,,en cada poro de mi piel, os mando luz y amor cada vez que pienso en vosotros.
Gracias por estar y ser.
 — feeling special.
My birthday is my favourite day of the year. It is a gorgeous opportunity to say thanks.

Thanks.. because we are here and now, loved and healthy... in this life... in this life...therefore, gigantic gratitude to all of you who remembered my birthday yesterday, the ones who forgot, the ones who remembered it a week and a month before or even the day after. Thanks for the ones who gave me the gift of listening to their voices and laugther on the phone...the ones who left me in tears out of emotion...to the ones who are not here anymore to phone me...

Thanks to my mum and dad.. without them I could not be typing at this moment. My mum and dad, two of the best creatures of this universe.. thanks for your letters and for telling me every year how and what happened the day I was born.. even though you thought I was a boy... (partly true).. thanks for those magic boxes,,, I would love to find you inside when I open them one of these days... though... you are...

I am so lucky, feeling you are there and all the love you send it is felt in every inch of my existence..sending love and light everytime I think of you all:)
 — feeling special.


2 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

raúl dijo...

muchas felicidades :)

silversroadnottaken en el departamento dijo...

gracias my friend:)