"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

sábado, enero 29, 2011

the one

fear nada

the mind has so many pictures
Why can't I sleep with my eyes open
The mind has so many memories
Can you remember what it looks like when I cry

I'm Trying, trying to tell you
All that I can in a sweet and velvet tongue
But no words ever could sell you
Sell you on me after all that I have done

I'm only the one you love
Am I only the one you love?
The Lady Gloom and her hornets circling round
Is now before us, the screaming's done without moving
One little move and for sure you will be stung

I'm singing "Oh, Jerusalem oh, Jerusalem
See what he's picked up in the park"
Let's f**k this awful art party
Want you to make love to me and only to me in the dark

I'm only the one you love
Am I only the one you love?

We've traded in our snap shots
We're going through the motions
Into the view, I'm leaving you
Down Conduit Avenue into the early morning
Into the early morning
The one I love
Are you only the one I love?

1 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

interpreta-sones dijo...

rufus for ever!