"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

jueves, enero 06, 2011

THE MUSE DIES WITH MUSEUM DEBTS


Made to measure Highland hills, old men’s teeth, an unrepentant flag of grief it doesn’t matter where I’ve gone, who I’ve met, it never lets me go it never leaves me go consider the lilies in her bed consider the shadows in my head consider the flags we’ve had to burn consider the nights I’ve had to turn away from it all I turned away from it all time and bone are still made to measure forgive me, forgive me not’s it’s all instant pleasure so we raised the hill at Heptonstall the three sisters, I’ve read them all none knew where the skull would fall they all wrote alone they all lived and died at home so I praised the God of transience I wore his cloak, mocked elegance betrayal was my last defence against a dark inheritance of passing, surpassing, trashing, ignorant pretentious cash-ins cynicism, the depressive prison where which to wear is the big decision I’m tired of it all I want something simple, something more time and bone are still made to measure forgive me, forgive me not’s it’s all instant pleasure the muse dies with museum debts the muse dies with museum debts they raised the price without regrets but histories beauty was a whore, histories beauty was a whore a whore whore 1,2,3,4 time and bone are still made to measure forgive me, forgive me not's it’s all instant pleasure

1 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

SERGI dijo...

Muy bueno ese ritmo y esa voz sin fin y sin descanso,