"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

miércoles, mayo 19, 2010

no roots una de la amyyyyy

no rootsssssssssss fear nada

Somewhere out there's a dream that's not forgotten
But this world is never stopping for me
But I will try and I will keep on trying
I set my goals there's no denying
Never stop fighting
For What I believe

Many people will come and go
Many faces long lost you know
Many fights many makeups
Many kisses, too many breakups

I got no roots they're not set in stone
I got no place that I call home
I'm just a low low lonely soul

I got no roots they're not set in stone
I got no place that I call home
I'm just a low low lonely soul

And the time will come when the day is done
And the fighting's over the race is run
I don't know what I'm looking for
And this life I lead it's a curious thing
But I can't deny the happiness it brings
I don't know what I'm looking for

Many people will come and go-o-o
Many faces long lost you know
I'm just a low low lonely soul

And there'll be many fights many makeups
Many kisses, too many breakups
A low low lonely soul

I got no roots they're not set in stone
I got no place that I call home
I'm just a low low lonely soul

8 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

SERGI dijo...

Esta chica no deja de sorprenderme, todo lo que escucho me gusta, buena canción!!!

interpreta-sones dijo...

está claro que "this is the life" no fue una flauta casual. amy es mucho más!!

Anónimo dijo...

We should be meticulous and perceptive in all the information we give. We should be especially prudent in giving advice that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving recommendation which we don't tag along when it damages those who take us at our word.

ironclad gloves

[url=http://ironclad-gloves-33.webs.com/apps/blog/]ironclad gloves[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

We should be careful and fussy in all the advice we give. We should be strikingly prudent in giving information that we would not dream up of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving recommendation which we don't imitate when it damages those who transport us at our word.

nipper

[url=http://nipper-21.webs.com/apps/blog/]nipper[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

We should be meticulous and fussy in all the advice we give. We should be extraordinarily aware in giving advice that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving advisor which we don't imitate when it damages those who take us at our word.

ironclad gloves

[url=http://ironclad-gloves-33.webs.com/apps/blog/]ironclad gloves[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

We should be careful and discriminating in all the par‘nesis we give. We should be signally careful in giving guidance that we would not dream up of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving counsel which we don't tag along when it damages those who depreciate us at our word.

plate joiner

[url=http://plate-joiner-8.webs.com/apps/blog/]plate joiner[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

We should be chary and fussy in all the advice we give. We should be especially careful in giving information that we would not dream up of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to refrain from giving advisor which we don't mind when it damages those who transport us at our word.

soldering gun

[url=http://soldering-gun-65.webs.com/apps/blog/]soldering gun[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

To be a noble charitable being is to from a philanthropic of openness to the world, an skill to trusteeship unsure things beyond your own control, that can front you to be shattered in very outermost circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly weighty relating to the get of the principled compulsion: that it is based on a corporation in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a sparkler, something somewhat feeble, but whose very special beauty is inseparable from that fragility.