"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

martes, enero 09, 2007

foticos del fin de semana.. luego pongo mas estoy en el cambio de hora---






fear nada...mas y mas risas mas risas y mas locura , demostrado que al dentista fuimos de chicasss y que si le pegamos un bocao a la esquina sacamos una tienda de zapatos como minimo,,, jajjajajjaja gracias y mas gracias.. despues del aterrizaje isleño.. llamado "coge la maleta y vamonos por ahi.. hoy no llegas a tu casa"... jajajjaa para no pedir buenas costumbres... jajjaja cada dia me gusta mas vivir aqui.

5 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

Anónimo dijo...

Las risas son el carné que nos identifica como usuarios de la felicidad.
A exhibirlo continuamente, pues

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Sylvia,

All my best wishes for 2007 and thank you for all of your lovely thoughts.
I think that I have stopped setting myself dreams to achieve ... I don't know
why ! Maybe it means that I am so content with my life that I don't need
anything else ??
Maybe I am too wrapped up in coping with the day to day that I am not taking the
time to look in to the future??
Or maybe I am just getting old !!!! AAaaaaaaaaargh!!

Anyway, I haven't given up hope of meeting a soul mate one of these days .... I
might actually have to be OUT and ABOUT and not on my sofa in my living room in
order to meet them mind you !! Maybe I'll join the gym and meet someone fabulous
!!

I will leave you for the moment with this Irish Blessing

As you slide down the bannister of life, may the
splinters never point the wrong way !!!!!!

Lots of love

Tricia

Anónimo dijo...

...muy de acuerdo con el detective, sonriamos siempre, a todas horas, a todo el mundo...

lolyta

Anónimo dijo...

jejeje,ke estassss lokaaaa!!!
aneda sigue con tu lokura ke kuando valla pa ya te voy a chorar esa camiseta de tirantesss.jiji
ke tu tambien eres lo mas lindo
ke me gustas
TAL COMO ERES y ke a todo el mundo le encantas
TAL COMO ERES
muchos besssssss y abraZOOOOSSSSSS

silversroadnottaken dijo...

la loca eres tuuu jajajjajaja, la camiseta te la regalo.. pequeña no me seas chori.. jajajjaja ahhh que yo te choré la rebeca verde jajjajaja luego te la mando,,,