"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

viernes, septiembre 01, 2006

i dont wanna be old and sleep alone

">

I hope all my days
Will be lit by your face
I hope all the years
Will hold tight our promises

I don't wanna be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't wanna be old and feel afraid

I don't wanna be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't wanna be old and feel afraid

And if I need anything at all

I need a place
That's hidden in the deep
Where lonely angels sing you to your sleep
Though all the world is broken

I need a place
Where I can make my bed
A lover's lap where I can lay my head
Cos now the room is spinning
The day's beginning

2 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

El detective amaestrado dijo...

Tan lejos, tan cerca...casualidades del hipersespacio....¿Sabes que estamos viviendo muy cerca?

Anónimo dijo...

gitana, gitana q no eres buena...