"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

lunes, junio 19, 2006

dreams and conflicts

me again in here,,, crazy week behind.. exams at the high
school..definitive and official move to my house. at last...
more exams... and exams,,, so tired , but ok... so ,many dreams and projecs... a hire car( cheeese unroof car half crap half old stuff) in the meantime my car is sent from valencia o cadiz not so sure today... and of course a flat tyre in the middle of a roasting afternoon... lucky me i was not carrying the washing machine i had just bought...in the trunk....( i promiss pictures,,,) surrealist isn´t it?????thank god, all of the sudden a guy,,, supposed to be a mechanic appeared out of the blue and helped me to change the tyre..at the yell of BRUnette!!!! im a mechanic can i help you???.hilarious ...lolyta and fran came to rescue me---jajaja

, so ,,, the first night i was driving to my own house i felt so weird but so nice at the same time..i still dont believe its my own house---i felt also really strange , as if i got only 14 years....and already 29,,, time goes by so fast. im in class with my students ( some of then they are already 18 ,,, the strange part is that i feel like a part of their group... as if i had their age...so weird,,, i just stop and think... what the hell im the teacher when i speak to their parents about the results... . .. i think its that kinda stage in life as when you are a child and in school you write using a pencil...and one day the teacher tells you... ok now you are old enough to write with a pen.---- i dont know if this make sense ...i feel so fucking good and also,,, receiving sunflowers.... ;)

yo aqui otra vez tras dejar atras semana de locos... mudanza oficial,,, y mil sentimientos encontrados,,, me quedo con el sentimiento super raro de volver de nche a mi casa... no tenia miedo pero era omo si fuese algo que no me estaba pasando a mi...super rara a veces me veo desde arriba como si yo no fuese la que estoy viviendo esto...al igual qie en el instituto mis alumnos ya son de 15 a 18 años y me siento parte de su grupo... solo me dou cuenta de que soy la profesora cuando tengo reunion de padres y tengo que dar las notas,,,,
he alquilado un coche, mientras me mandan el mio,,, primero me dieron un clio cochambroso al que se le pincho una rueda en mitad de la autovia con un calor que hacia acojonate,,, menos mal que me deje la lavadora que habia comprao en carrefour si no si es verdad que me hubiese dao un algo... dios que risa... cuando derrepente oigo morenaaaa!!!! que soy mecanico te ayudo??? ( prometo fotos)madre de la virgem---- luego lo mejor es que me han cambiao el coche por otro mas hortera si cabe... un fiat descapotable amarillo pollo.... madre del amor hermoso.....
me siento como cuando estas en el cole cuando eramos chicos y te pasan de escribir de lapiz a boli.....jorrrr pero lo mejor es que me siento de puta madre.... me encanta ( ademas me llegan girasoles....)

3 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias:

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno, te mando otro tema de los que me gustan a mi, está en el cd que te llevo mañana, a ver que te parece:

A turning tide
Lovers at a great divide
why d'you lie
When I know that you hurt inside?

And why'd you say
It's just another day, nothing in my way
I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay
So there's nothing left to say?
And why'd you lie
When you wanna die, when you hurt inside
Don't know what you lie for anyway
Now there's nothing left to say

A tell-tale sign
You don't know where to draw the line

And why'd you say
It's just another day, nothing in my way
I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay
So there's nothing left to say
And why'd you lie
When you wanna die, when you hurt inside
Don't know what you lie for anyway
Now there's nothing left to say

Well for a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, it seems to me that you're having such a nice time
You're having such a nice time

For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, it seems to me that you're having such a nice time
You're having such a nice time

Me quedé esperando tu llamada,al final ganaste y te llamé yo, pero el juego tiene que cambiar, no voy a estar corriendo siempre detrás del balón que con el mudial estoy aprendiendo un montón...
Nos vemos mañana.

Anónimo dijo...

uyuyuy

jejeeje

mi querida silvers ha vuelto!

hola guapa...ayer estuve en peal. jeje. estoy bastante contenta. Y hoy discurso (me voy a morir de vergüenza) y comida de profes. Llevo una semana de juergas que no puedo más, a ver si descanso mañana. Y a ver si te llamo, que llevo un montón de días detrás de hacerlo, y no tengo tiempo!! hoy no creo que pueda , pero a ver si mañana ya sí.

Ya no queda na de curso!!

muacs varios

silversroadnottaken dijo...

pepeeee...tu sabes que yo no se jugar al futbol... y no puedo correr detras del balon.. me pitan tarjeta roja los arbitros...