"whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth." ...."And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho

 

Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things that you didn´t do than by the ones you did do.. so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.Discover... Mark Twain


"Y haciendo cosas que rompo para arreglarlas y volver a romperlas paso mi tiempo...
y el tiempo se acaba...y la vida no espera..."
El niño de las pinturas. (Granada)

la vida es sueño

la vida es sueño

Choose a dream, choose a place, choose companion, choose a date, choose your rites of passage, choose good music, choose good books, choose you lucky charms, choose your fairies and your demons, choose your fears, choose finding yourself, choose getting lost, choose creating yourself, choose me please, choose laughs and dias felices, follow the signs and your fate, and then enjoy the ride .. till the end and say hello to Angels...

jueves, mayo 04, 2006

cold play the hardest part, i woke up with this song

me he levantao con esto esta mañana y la letra hace pensar.. por que se va el agua de las manos???hoy muerta de sueño, ahora en el instituto a ver si los niños aprenden algo de inglés..
ayer surrealismo, en clase de etica ( las mas gores ya me han enseñao a liar un porro y ponerse un condom)... ahi llevas...todo va demasiado deprisa, y cuando conduzco por la mañana no me da tiempo ver el amanecer tan lindo que hay en la playa cerca de la carretera. hoy parecia que habia fuego en el cielo.
i woke up this morning with this song and it made me think, why we cant keep water in our hand for a while, everything fades away so soon--very sleepy today, i hardly slept tonight and at the moment at the high school trying to teach an learn something at the same
time.(at least today i didnt teach "ethics"thats karma for me...( very strange subject so to speak...students have taught me how to roll a joint an use a condom...)
everything flows too fast in here and i cant stop and watch the sunrise in the morning while i am driving to the school.. ( so gorgeous way of starting the day)----seeing that i forget i weak up at 6 in the morning
And the hardest part
Was letting go not taking part
Was the hardest partAnd the strangest thing
Was waiting for that bell to ringIt was the strangest startI can feel it go down
Bittersweet I could taste in my mouth
Silver lining the clouds
And I
I wish that I could work it out
And the hardest part
Was letting go not taking part
You really broke my heart
And I tried to sing But I couldn't think of anything

And that was the hardest part
I can feel it go down
You left the sweetest taste in my mouth
You're a silver lining the clouds
Oh, and IOh, and I
I wonder what its all about
Everything I know is wrong Everything I do it just comes undoneAnd everything is torn apart
Oh and thats the hardest part
Thats the hardest part
Yeah, thats the hardest part
Thats the hardest part

0 awesome people left comments.. muchas gracias: